Household Cleaning Tips
1. Clean and disinfect surfaces in your home. Use rubber gloves, clean with soap and water to frequently to prevent family members from becoming ill.
2. Follow manufacturers guide when using disinfecting products for your home to avoid inhaling hazardous fumes.
3. To make a bleach solution use 5 Tablespoons or 1/3 cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water. Store in a glass jar.
4. Wear disposable gloves when doing daily activities such as washing laundry. Clean all surfaces, washer, dryer, with soap and water on a regular basis.
5. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water. Wash hands for 20 seconds or sing ABC's two times.
6. Hand sanitizer can be used in between times, until you get to a location to wash your hands with soap and water. Hand sanitizer should have a minimum of 70% alcohol in each bottle.
7. Avoid touching your face, mouth, and nose until your hands are washed with soap and water.
Tips and news that may help you better your health, brought to you by Senior Lifestyle Advantage