5 Reasons To Take A Vacation
Studies suggest taking a vacation reduces stress and lowers the blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and increases mental wellness. The longer your vacation, the greater benefits for your health.
1. Vacation time to reduce the most stress is between 5 and 8 days.
2. Take a vacation that improves your mood, warmer temperatures, and outdoor activities.
3. Schedule a vacation get away in your calendar 3-4 times per year.
4. Vacations help you live in the present. Have you ever felt like you appreciate your home, and the people who are in your life more after a vacation? Vacations give life a different perspective.
5. Vacation with friends. Spending time with friends will enhance your relationships and build your networks. You will always remember the time you spent with friends on vacation, because it is special and it doesn't happen as often. Some of your best idea's happen on vacation and around friends.
Tips and news that may help you better your health, brought to you by Senior Lifestyle Advantage