1. Being a member of a book club engages the mind, and starts new conversations about people, places, and careers.
2. You expand your knowledge and communication skills.
3. Reading a book is good for balance in your life, mind, and mental wellness.
4. You can recommend a book to someone else.
5. Meet the author.
6. Start your own book club.
7. Reading books and reviewing books, for possible career skill.
8. Volunteer reading books at your local schools and libraries.
9. Books encourage travel and adventure.
10. Being in a book club gives you a reason to purchase and read new books during the year.
CHANGING THE WAY WE THINK ABOUT AGING!
Senior Lifestyle Advantage Magazine
PO Box 33 Laurel, NE 68745, US | Hours Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm