Essential Garden Maintenance
A little elbow grease, and preparation in your garden will ensure a beautiful garden for spring. Now is the time, to remove the dead twigs, leaves, flowers, and weeds. It's time to clean up the old unwanted growth and put the garden to bed. USDA Planting recommends specific zones during each season. Check out what zone you live in. Removing the debris, racking, washing and putting away the lawn furniture is all in a days work. Time spent now, saves time and money in the spring and the elements won't age your investments such as outdoor furniture pieces, pillows and accessories.
Vintage Christmas Decor
Simple Decorating Idea's For Fall
Are you on a budget? No problem, Decorate with Color
Add small lights
Include multiple levels of decorations.
Hang a fall wreath on the front door.
Include potted plants.
Update rugs to fall colors.
Add candles in various colors.
Make It Colorful
1. Create a space with multiple layers of plants, sizes and colors.
2. Include a water garden, or outside fountain.
3. Small buildings are the perfect place for small spaces, and gatherings.
4. Solar lights add a glowing touch to the garden path.
5. Large flower pots are perfect for garden tools, and misc. colorful objects as decorations.
6. Collections - frogs, geese, bird houses, ducks, bikes, or metal petals & hardware add a vibrant look.
7. Bright colored baskets and glass milk bottles add a whimsical look.
Art Deco Trends
Art Deco is back, the trend first appeared during World War I. Influencing architecture, jewlery, fashion, cars and movie theaters.
Custom illustrations on paper and art inspire a soft throwback to the 1980’s. Isometric design is clean 3D that embrace space. Are you ready for 2019? Vintage Trends and whimsical pallets will lighten up any room .
CHANGING THE WAY WE THINK ABOUT AGING!
Senior Lifestyle Advantage Magazine
PO Box 33 Laurel, NE 68745, US | Hours Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm