Decorating Trends For Your Spring Table 2021
1. Keep it simple. Add elements to your table that include layering.
2. Choose from bright colored table cloths, table runners, or placemats to include as an accent.
3. Dishes make a statement, select one or two colors to use with your table setting. Ex. A large white plate, blue salad plate and matching cup.
4. Mix and match it, poka dots, flowers, and stripes or solid patterns go well together.
5. Select a center piece for your table. Flowers, candles, lanterns, vases, mirrors, planters, bowls, or something unusual makes a great conversation piece.
6. Include mini lights, around the center piece, or add mini lights sprinkled throughout the table.
7. Silverware is an important element on your table. Use a colored plastic settings, or modern, traditional, and classic. Use a piece of colored ribbon tied around the silverware to add color or a single flower. Napkin holders are bright, and affordable for decorating. What ever your style, a few extras will brighten up your dining.
Spring is finally here! It's time to open the windows and bring bright colors into the home. Start by updating the front door with a new wreath that welcomes friends and family. Choose accents like pillows, rugs, throws, and painted furniture for an updated look. Update the patio with lanterns, ottoman, or new chairs, couches or tables. Choose pots that have a bold color, yellow, cobalt blue, or red. Enjoy spring! Have fun with color and home accents, make it your space to relax, rejuvenate and rest.
Making Life More Enjoyable!
Advantage Lifestyle Magazine
PO Box 33 Laurel, NE 68745, US
Hours Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm