Make It Colorful
1. Create a space with multiple layers of plants, sizes and colors.
2. Include a water garden, or outside fountain.
3. Small buildings are the perfect place for small spaces, and gatherings.
4. Solar lights add a glowing touch to the garden path.
5. Large flower pots are perfect for garden tools, and misc. colorful objects as decorations.
6. Collections - frogs, geese, bird houses, ducks, bikes, or metal petals & hardware add a vibrant look.
7. Bright colored baskets and glass milk bottles add a whimsical look.
CHANGING THE WAY WE THINK ABOUT AGING!
Senior Lifestyle Advantage Magazine
PO Box 33 Laurel, NE 68745, US | Hours Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm