Step 2 Place skillet over lit side of grill, and grill, covered, until bubbling and hot, about 15 minutes.
Step 3 Biscuit Topping: Stir together flour and next 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Make a well in the center, and add cream and melted butter. Stir just until mixture comes together. Uncover grill, and discard foil; dollop peaches with dough mixture. Cover with grill lid, and grill until biscuits are browned, about 15 more minutes. Remove skillet from grill, and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Host The Perfect BBQ
1. Season the meat or veggies on both sides.
2. Make sure the grill (grate is clean)
3. Clean your grill
4. Give the grill plenty of time to preheat
5.Create heat zones, cooler and hot area's on the grill.
6. Avoid flare-ups by having a spray bottle with water handy.
7. Skewer it!
8. Let the meat or veggies rest before applying sauces.
Here are some of our viewers favorite recipes.
Recipe of the Month by: