4 Large Zucchini
2 cups Long Grain Rice
1 large Egg (lightly beaten)
1-2 lbs. of sausage
1 yellow onion (chopped)
2 cloves Garlic
4 T. Parmesan (freshly grated)
1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
Salt & Pepper
Preparation:45min › Cook:20min › Ready in:1hour5min
1 box Jiffy corn bread
1 large egg
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 cup of fresh sweetcorn
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 - 2 T. green chilies
1 cup of milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a loaf pan, mix all ingredients together and pour into the pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
1. Preheat griddle (electric or stovetop) or large pan to medium heat, about 350ºF.
2. In a medium mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to mix everything together, set aside.
3. In a clean mixing bowl add all the wet ingredient’s eggs, pumpkin puree, vanilla, milk, and butter. Whisk until fully incorporated.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients. Using a spatula or spoon gently mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just incorporated. Some clumps should still be present this is good, DO NOT OVERMIX.
5. Lightly grease the hot griddle/pan with oil or butter (you only must do this once at the beginning not before each batch).
6. Now scoop the pancake batter onto the hot surface. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup for scooping the batter for consistent pancake sizes. Cook 2 to 4 minutes, most importantly watch for air bubbles to start to form in the center of the pancake. When the bubbles begin to start popping towards the center of the pancake it is time to flip.
Once flipped cook the pancakes an additional 1 to 3 minutes. Cooking on this side will depend significantly on the heat of your griddle. You can check the doneness of one pancake by gently lifting the side to see if it is golden brown but try not to move too many of the pancakes while cooking. Continue to cook the pancakes in batches until
Garden Fresh Roasted Vegetables
Slow Roasted Tomatoes by: Annette Junck
Roma Tomatoes (sliced with skins left on)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
2. Line (2) rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Rinse tomatoes and cut them in half crosswise and arrange, cut side up, on prepared baking sheets. Quarter tomatoes or cut in sixths.
4. Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with fresh herbs with salt and pepper to taste.
Roast for 3 hours, until tomatoes are soft and shriveled. Rotate the sheets every 45 minutes or so, to cook the tomatoes evenly.
Cool tomatoes and put in freezer.
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
4 cups chopped turkey breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 refrigerated pie crust
1 cup milk
1-2 tsp. fresh parsley
1 large egg
In a sauce pan, mix warm frozen vegetables, add canned soup, milk, turkey and parsley. Stir and warm over medium heat for 5 minutes, then simmer. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, prepare a pie pan or smaller ceramics with pie crust. Spoon turkey soup base into the pie crust and add the top crust. Use an egg wash over the top of the pie crust, bake until the crust is golden brown 20 -40 minutes.
Classic Comfort Food
3 celery stalks (chopped)
4 carrots ( peeled & sliced)
6 yellow potatoes peeled
1 medium yellow onion diced
1 5 lb. roast
2 box's beef broth
salt & pepper to taste
1 16oz. can stewed tomatoes
3 T. sugar
2 T. olive oil
Add olive oil to a dutch oven, heat 2 minutes then add chopped onion, roast, salt and pepper. Brown the roast on both sides for 5 minutes, add carrots, celery, beef broth, tomatoes, sugar. Cover and simmer for 2-3 hours over medium heat.
Fresh Farm House Recipe
4 ears corn, shuckedButter, for serving
1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
Simply Fresh Dip
Fresh Summer Corn Dip
1 pkg. frozen sweet corn
1 medium red onion (minced)
1 small Roma tomato (plum, seeded and chopped)
1 small cucumber (chopped)
½ c. fresh mint leaves (chopped)
½ c. fresh basil leaves (chopped)
2 small red roasted peppers (seeded and chopped)
1 T. lime juice
¼ c. mayonnaise
Directions: Combine ingredients together and chill overnight in the refrigerator. Serve with chips.
Here are some of our viewers favorite recipes.
Recipe of the Month by: