Host The Perfect BBQ
1. Season the meat or veggies on both sides.
2. Make sure the grill (grate is clean)
3. Clean your grill
4. Give the grill plenty of time to preheat
5.Create heat zones, cooler and hot area's on the grill.
6. Avoid flare-ups by having a spray bottle with water handy.
7. Skewer it!
8. Let the meat or veggies rest before applying sauces.
Here are some of our viewers favorite recipes.
CHANGING THE WAY WE THINK ABOUT AGING!
Senior Lifestyle Advantage Magazine
PO Box 33 Laurel, NE 68745, US | Hours Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm