PREVENTION IS KEY!
* Seek more shade between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
* Cover up - with light colored clothing, wear a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.
* Apply broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher everyday. It's good to apply sunscreen during all seasons.
* Become familiar with your skin, examine your skin each month for preventative care from head to toe
* Seek professional medical treatment early, always consult with your care team specialists.
Cover Up when Sun is Up, 5 key things to help your skin look better